Monday, December 28, 2015

Remember - Emma Zappone

Hi!
Wow how the year has flown!! 
It's my turn to share with you here at D-lish over the next few days, which will take us to the end of the year.
My first share today is a Layout that was inspired by last months tragic fire here in Northern South Australia which was VERY close to home.


I wanted to capture the colour and feel that this scary act of nature had upon so many lives. 
The images and videos that came out of this was a big wake up call to make sure we are always prepared for a disaster.
I used the black punchinella cut raggedly to have a smoke damaged feel, and the Dusty attic cross stencil used with crackle paint made for a fire spark effect.



I then used a chipboard tree and added embossing powder on sections to make it look like it had caught on fire.
I finished it off with a flair that marks the year and some simply placed enamel dots.



A very simple page that hopefully has a big impact.

I'll be back tomorrow to share something with a completely different feel.
Catch ya tomorrow. 
Em. Xx


*photo image via facebook


1 comment: