Monday, December 14, 2015

Present time - Sandra Brimelow

Hi everyone, back again for my second share of the month of December, and I am sharing one of the two Christmas layouts I have done for this months shares. I'm not actually sure how I feel about this layout, I don't often scrap with multiple photos anymore, and it is a really clean layout for me. However, I wanted to try to scrap a Christmas layout with multiple photos, so this is it.
I worked with some really old Love Elsie paper, remember that? Lol.
On my layout, I used a Christmas veneer wreath, a Christmas flair button, an enamel dot and a resin polka dot button.
In my second cluster, I have used a sequin bow, and a chevron journal it's tag. My title has been done using Dusty Attic lower case alpha pack. I really love this pack of alphas, as it has multiple vowels in it - you are more likely to run out of the consonants, before the vowels. 
Maybe you can have a go at scrapping multiple Christmas photos on a layout, once the big day is over. 
Present time

Happy Scrapping xxx

1 comment:

  1. There are many online sites which update the recent scrap metals prices and its reviews. Therefore it is easy to compare the prices of metal scraps sold and bought in different parts of the world.

    Metal Recycler

    ReplyDelete