Friday, December 18, 2015

Lookin' Sweet | Sue Plumb

Hi everyone!
It's Sue here again today sharing another of my creations with you. This time, it's my take on this month's 'Fruit Tingle' Inspiration Board Challenge, which looks like this...



I chose to scrap this recent photo of my daughter, heading off to her first ever school disco...



Almost all of the embellishments on my layout came from this month's 'Fruit Tingle' Just Add Paper kit, which was an absolute stunner! (And a little bird tells me that the January kit is going to be awesome too, so if you aren't a kit subscriber, be sure to get in quick when they go on sale on the 1st January as they never last long!)

In this cluster you can see several items from the JAP kit - a lemon paper doily, pink apple blossom, green heart print flair button, small wood veneer scribble rose by Corbett Creations, journal tag, and a resin butterfly. (Although the main kit is now sold out, many of these items are available separately as kit bits - check store for stocks.) You can also see a small green D-lish Dot enamel heart that I added.



More kit items pictured here - I used the mint spot tissue paper to add some subtle texture to my background, by first crumpling it up before adhering to my page. The title features the wood veneer 'sweet' word by Corbett Creations (which I coloured with a white paint pen). I underlined this with the pink spot washi tape, and then added the watercolour rose which was fussy cut from a card in the kit.



Look at this sweet cluster, featuring a yellow burlap button flower, pink apple blossom and small mint roses (all by Green Tara) and a journal spot - again, all items from the kit. I also added some green D-lish Dots



I can't emphasise enough how fabulous the Just Add Paper kits are! They really do take all the hard work out of creating a layout, as you literally only need paper and a photo and you have everything you need to create a beautiful layout. (The papers I used here are by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.) 

And if you haven't entered this month's Inspiration Board challenge, make sure you do! Entries are open until midnight, 31st December. There is a store voucher up for grabs for the winner, and a Just Add Paper kit for a randomly drawn entrant. You will find all the challenge rules to enter HERE

I will be back with you tomorrow to share my final creation for this year. Until then, happy scrapping! X

No comments:

Post a Comment