Monday, December 7, 2015

"Glen" by Amanda H.

Hello again!

Here is my second share for December!

I was particularly inspired by the new little Paper Bags that were re-stocked in October. I created a grid based layout, with 4 square mini prints. I used some scraps of patterned paper, the paper bags with machine stitching, some paint and ink splatters and swipes, to tie it all together.
 

In this cluster you can see I used:
D-lish flair button, found HERE (always so many designs to choose from!)
Resin Polka dot button, found HERE (perfect for any project!)
D-lish Enamel dots and shapes, found HERE.
Paper flowers, found HERE (I used Sweet Petites & Alder flowers) 

In this photo, you can see more paper flowers and enamel shapes and dots, but do you spy the NEW skinny washi tape? This stuff is AMAZING! I love it. Go and get yours HERE.
Also I have used:
Resin flower, from a Cabochon Grab bag, found HERE.
Plastic/Acrylic button, found HERE.

One last different thing you can see here, is the very beautiful black resin butterfly, found HERE.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Amanda H.
 

1 comment: