Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Inspiration Board Challenge

Hello scrappers! 
I'm here to reveal our final Inspiration Board for 2015. It's a crazy time of year, the social calendar is full to busting and if you have kids, like me, those 'end of year' commitments seem to be coming at you from left right and centre. 
It's so important in between all the craziness to take a little breather, do something for yourself and take a little time out to regroup. A scrappy time out is the perfect way to catch a little 'me' time so I'm pleased to reveal ....


This is hands down my fave board ever! I love the soft pastel tones of mint, pink and lemon and the way they compliment each other perfectly. 

To be in the running for one of the prizes on offer all you need to do is upload your take on the challenge by midnight on the last day of the month. Please remember that while the colour scheme is compulsory the sketch is just there as a kickstarter if you need it. 

Our coordinating 'Just Add Paper' kit will be available from the D-lish Scraps store at 7.30pm AEST (QLD) time tonight. This kit is simply stunning and I don't expect stocks to last for very long at all. 

Keep your eye on our facebook page for sneaks throughout the day. 

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment