Sunday, December 27, 2015

Ballet Shoe #2 : An off the Page Project | Krisy Podolak

As promised yesterday, I am back today with a little off the page project I am working on.  I am loving seeing these lined up on my desk.  

If you missed my post last month about the first "Frozen" Pointe Ballet Shoe you can read it here.
This month I chose my paper before I saw the Just Add Paper Kit but the pink and green worked together perfectly.

This shoe is so pretty and girly.  I used pink and green Roses in medium and small from the D-lish store and teamed them up with some white wax blossoms to break up the colour a bit.  The little butterfly from the Just Add Paper Kit worked perfectly.  I finished it off with some silver sequins and of course a lime green sequin bow.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
 I can't wait to show you what I have planned for 2016.












No comments:

Post a Comment