Thursday, December 10, 2015

A beautiful gesture....by Sonia

Hello again!

I'm back with another layout share. This time I went for a subtle look with some gold - because who doesn't like a little bling, right?!

I had some leftover Silhouette cuts. I used a number of these cloud die cuts for one of my entries to Scrapbooking Memories Masters challenge this year. I then machine-stitched through them all just to add some texture to the background. I really do love white on white. 


I decided to document the little message my daughter left tied to my teacup. I printed my journaling on another tag not realising I was echoing what was in the photo!

I back the photo on the most DIVINE gold striped 5x7 paper bag.

I added a cluster at the top of the tag - a mulberry paper butterfly, sequins, printed veneer butterfly, skinny washi tape, twine and feather
The printed veneer butterflies are a recent addition to the D-Lish Scraps store and they are absolutely gorgeous!


I added a few mulberry paper butterflies as well as more skinny washi, sequins and some minifetti (my new favourite thing) to complete my page.

Thanks for popping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment