Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Shine | Krisy Podolak

Hi D-lish lovelies, 
It's Krisy and it's my turn to share some things I have created this month.  
Today, I am sharing a layout created using my new obsession - Just Add Paper Kits.

This months After Five Kit would have been perfect for an elegant awards ceremony or awards night but being a Stay at Home mum - these events are in my past working life.  (For the moment anyways.)  So, I decided to scrap this photo of my daughter dancing.  She is a real princess and loves to dance and I thought the wood veneer word Shine really worked with the photo.

I thought I would share with you what these little packets of goodness look like for those who haven't be able to snag one just yet.  I am always so excited when my little kit arrives. This is this months little monochrome packet of excitement.


I always have an idea of what I want to create when I order it but then when I open it I always get a million more ideas and don't know where to go from there.  Sometimes I have to sleep on it.


This month, I pondered for a bit but had a general idea and I love the finished product.  One thing from this kit that I have never played with before is punchinella and I love it.  I am going to be adding it to my stash with my next D-lish order. 



1 comment: