Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Photo Bomb!

I'm back again to share another layout. 

Today, it's all about black and white. The fabulous mood board this month is full of gorgeous inspiration and I'm very partial to black and white. 


Okay, so the title isn't particularly original! But I was very happy with the result.


I made my own vellum tag and added my title and a felt polka dot bow.


I created a flower cluster that included:


I wrote on my journaling on a Journal-It and added it to a white bitty bag, securing it with a camera paper clip
A doily softens the square edges.


Some black ink splatters completes this black and white page. I hope you get a chance to join in with the D-Lish Scraps challenge this month.

I'll be back tomorrow for my last share for November.


No comments:

Post a Comment