Saturday, November 7, 2015

Native Blooms by Amanda H.

Hi again!

Today I am sharing my second project for November. I have created a layout with a mixed media background!

Here it is and some close ups!



After using white gesso on the background, I used layers of Dylusions Ink Spray, watercolours and Tim Holtz Distress stains to create the pink colour background. I then did some stamping and doodling with my favourite black Posca paint pen.

And here is how I embellished....

 
Above and below the photo I have used the following D-lish embellishments:
Felt Doilies - found HERE, and so many colours to choose from!
Punchinella - found HERE [#bestthingever]
Paper flowers - Carnations - found HERE; Sweet Petites - found HERE; Roses - found HERE; Rambling Roses - found HERE.
Resin Flowers - found HERE.
D-lish Enamel Dots- found HERE.

To the sides of the photo, I used:
Hand-dyed muslin - found HERE. Note: I wiped up some of the excess colour from creating the background to add extra colour tones to my muslin.
Coloured wire - found HERE.
And more flowers and enamel dots!
 
 
 
 Thanks for looking today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment