Sunday, November 8, 2015

Holiday Jigsaw Making, by Amanda H.

Hello again!

Welcome to my day 3 project share for November, and its another page with mixed media background.

I used white gesso and watercolours on the background. Lots of water and then the heat gun to dry the paint and move it around the page. I also stamped using the totally awesome Scrap FX Stem Seed Stamp - found HERE and then doodled around jigsaw puzzle pieces to finish the background. I love finishing a mixed media background, by sticking it to a piece of patterned paper and machine stitching the edges.

 

In my clusters, I used the following fabulous D-lish embellishments:
Dyed Wooden Buttons - found HERE.
Coloured Wire - found HERE.
Paper Roses - found HERE.
D-lish Flair - found HERE.
Wordfetti - found HERE, or you might some excellent little wordfetti cards from past Just Add Paper kits - found HERE
Resin flowers - found HERE.
The red satin flower was from last months Just Add Paper kit - Did you get yours this month?
 



 

 Thanks for looking today - see you next month!
 
 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment