Monday, November 9, 2015

Crazy Fan Girl

Hi there!

My first share this month is a layout of a pretty awesome day. And yes, the title is called Crazy Fan Girl. And yes, that is what I called myself.


I used somewhat of a grid for my layout and added three embellishment clusters.

The first step was to print my journaling on a white bitty bag. I then embellished it with the loveliest black lace washi tape, a layered feather in silver, a wooden butterfly button and a rhinestone.


I added journal-its in three sections and added my title to one of them. The felt polka dot bows are very versatile. I seem to find a place for one anywhere!


I was hoarding this silver foil doily but it really worked on this page so it had to be included :)


And I've gone totally crazy over these resin birds. Aren't they simply cute!

Thanks for popping in and checking out my creation. I'll be back tomorrow with another share.


3 comments:

  1. Sonia this is so sweet and beautifully put together. I will never forget the look on your face when I climbed out of the car and smiled and said hello to you for the first time. I feel so honored to say I know you and can't wait to catch up again one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Sonia, you were like a crazy 16 year old that day, so funny. I love your layout, and all of the elements look so cool together.

    ReplyDelete