Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Card love

I created two cards and a gift bag using D-Lish Scraps goodies for my final share this month.

The first card is all about Love :)



I layered vellum over patterned paper as a base. I then stamped a mason jar on the vellum.

I had the idea of adding D-Lish Scraps flowers to the jar and realised that the mini roses were perfectly wrapped ready to glue to my card :)

Final touches included the divine Freckled Fawn glitter hearts, a script word and some staples.

The next card is a Bon Voyage card.


I layered some punchinella and this GORGEOUS mini kraft airmail envelope. Swoon! Then added some washi tape. 

I inked a Corbett Creations wood veneer (from a previous JAP kit) with Gelatos and stamped 'Bon Voyage' on the envelope.

To finish the card, I added some twine to a printed button and a wood veneer bird (also from a previous JAP kit).

Finally, this gift bag is so simple to make but such a pretty way to give someone a gift card/voucher!


I used a 5x7 chevron bag and embellished it with a 4x3 card. I added a pip berry stem, a felt polka dot bow and a Little Birdie Vintaj beaded butterfly.

I finished it with some D-Lish dots in varying colours and a wooden peg.

Thank you for popping in to see my creations for this month. See you next time!


1 comment:

  1. I love all three of these but the first one is just divine. I will be CASing it thank you.

    ReplyDelete