Friday, October 9, 2015

Zombie Vision....By Sonia

Hi Everyone!
It's my turn here on the D-Lish Scraps blog to share some of my projects.
I called this layout 'Zombie Vision' and I can imagine some of you can relate to this - the expressions on their children's faces when they watch T.V.!!


I went with a black, white and yellow colour combo which I am partial to :) 
I began with stenciling with texture paste and spray mist.
Then I added some layers with papers and a bitty bag.


I included a journal-it for my brief journaling, tickets, arrow clipflair and felt bow.


Another Journal-It was used for the date and I layered a gorgeous dip dye tag underneath my title.
Of course I did some machine stitching in a few places :)
Some ink splatters and sequins complete the layout.

I hope you enjoyed my share. I'll be back tomorrow with more!


2 comments:

  1. That colour combo never gets old Sonia, I love it. I really love the texture paste and mist together. Great LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sonia, love the colour combo. Cute kids :)

    ReplyDelete