Sunday, October 11, 2015

Your smile is like sunshine...by Sonia

I'm back for my last share for this month.
It's a soft and delicate layout.


I used a cut-file from my Silhouette Cameo for the title. It seemed to be a little hidden in white so I painted it with watercolours.
The layout uses lots of horizontal lines in it.


Again I used a gorgeous D-Lish Scraps layered feather - this is in gold.
Enamel dots and flair added some circle elements to break up the straight lines on the page.


I LOVED the dip dye tag that came in the Take Flight kit recently. Gold and stitching on a tag. How is that not me?!
I stamped the date on the tag, added some twine, a cabochon heart and more enamel dots. 
A small strip of washi tape that also came in the Take Flight kit brings it all together I think.

Thank you for stopping by to see my creations for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment