Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Winter Sunset, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello D-lish fans!
 
This blog post is from me: Amanda!
 
Another big D-lish fan, now lucky enough to join the Design Team! How exciting!
 
 
Here is my first page to share this month.
 
The main focus of this page was always going to be the Pip Berry Stem: aka the wired flower stem that I shaped into a circle and placed over the photo to the centre of the page. Once I did that, I was able to build up layers under and around the photo and circle.
 
The clusters on either side are made up of these D-lish goodies:
Enamel shapes and dots - found HERE
D-lish flair buttons - found HERE (I love these Dip-Dye designs!)
Hand-dyed Muslin - found HERE
Punchinella - found HERE (These were little scraps and offcuts from another page that I tucked in. #neverthrowanythingout)
Carnations - found HERE
Mini-Roses - found HERE
Sweet Petites - found HERE
Sweetheart Blooms - found HERE
So many perfect shades of PINK! Love!
 
 

Behind the photo, I used a 5X7 Paper bag, which are perfect to mount behind the photo, especially when you add machine-stitching. Mine was from a Rainbow Diagonal Stripe Pack found HERE.
 
I also used Cardfetti and Journal-it - so versatile and easy to use on any layout! Try using a distresser to rough up the edges, or mounting on foam tape.
 
Thanks for looking today! Until tomorrow!
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous first post Amanda, loving that pip berry stem.

    ReplyDelete