Thursday, October 8, 2015

Our lovely Billie B Brown, by Amanda H

Hello and welcome to my last page share for October!

Make sure you come back during the month, as there will be so much inspiration from the rest of the team.

Today I am sharing this cute sweet page of my daughter Jessie at Book Week!

I used white cardstock and the lovely Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers and diecuts. The page is finished off perfectly with D-lish embellishments.



It can be fun to combine different letter stickers and fonts and words to create your title. I used the wood chip word "lovely" from Freckled Fawn, found HERE.



I layered some embellishments on top of the diecuts to create these clusters.
I used these D-lish goodies:
Enamel shapes and dots - found HERE
Resin birds - found HERE
Petite Resin roses - found HERE
Paper Roses - found HERE
Corbett Creations Wood bows - found HERE
Wood Veneer hearts - found HERE


Thanks for looking, see you around The Scrap Suite!

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment