Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I moustache you a question, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello again,

Excited to share my second page for the month!

 
To create this background, I started with textured paste through the circle template (from Studio Calico). I then used water and Dylusion mist sprays to flood the page. Once it was dry, I could do some extra mist splatters. I used the Hero Arts neon spray and a Posca Paint Pen, both in hot pink, to add the splashes and doodling of hot pink. Once I had stuck and stitched the page to white cardstock, I was ready to embellish with my D-lish goodies!

 

These close ups show you the clusters I created on the page. Here is what I used:
Punchinella - found HERE
Coloured Wire - found HERE
Coloured mini doilies - found HERE
Resin birds - found HERE
Resin flowers - found HERE - I used some from the Cabochon Flower Grab Bag  and these very cute Petite Resin Rose Grab Bag.
Freckled Fawn Short Arrow Clips - found HERE




I will leave you with this tip..... The title letter stickers I used on this page, were not quite the right shade of pink, so I coloured them in with my pink Posca Paint pen! Perfect match!

Thanks for looking.... until tomorrow!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment