Saturday, October 10, 2015

First day of school...by Sonia

I continue my somewhat slow journey with scrapbooking my children's school days.
I'm pretty sure I don't do a lot of this kind of scrapping because I'm not crazy about themes.
But every now and again I will create a school layout. 
As you can see, there's not a lot of themed embellies on this page. Just the way I like it :)


I used lots of D-Lish Scraps goodies to layer up my photo on this page.
I misted over an ampersand stencil to begin with.
I matted the photo onto patterned paper then layered punchinella, a bitty bag, tissue paper and tickets.


I absolutely ADORE the layered feathers available at the moment.
Nothing like a little glitter, vellum and stitching all rolled into one!
And I'm also loving the glitter hearts by Freckled Fawn. Delightful.


I added the date onto a Journal-It to complete the layout.

I hope you enjoyed my share. See you one more time tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment