Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Smile

 
Hello D-lish fans!
I'm here to share my last projects for D-lish Scraps.
It's been such an amazing experience to
work alongside some super talented ladies
as well as a very awesome Boss lady!
Hopefully, you can join me tomorrow as well
for my final share!
 
Tonight, I'm sharing this fun layout:
 
 
 
 
I spread a dollop of acrylic paint with a palette knife
for my background and added some D-lish goodies!
 
I used a beautiful wild rose in coral and teamed
it with the very beautiful word arrows
I used some alcohol markers to colour in the chipboard.
 
 
 
 
For this cluster, I used my favourite resin birds
as well as the new addition to the store, dip dye tags
how cool are they???
I had to add some punchinella - it's such a versatile
product! I love checking out the
Past kits and bits section in the store! It's such a great place to find that
perfect addition to your craft project. Just like
this cute little flair from the Tutti Frutti kit.
 
 


 
Thanks so much for dropping by!
See you all tomorrow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment