Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sharing for the last time....

 
Hello crafters!
I'm here today to share my last
projects for D-lish Scraps.
What an amazing journey it's been!
 
For this layout, I chose a simple, graphic
style. I added some mist to my background
and lots of layers!
 
 
I used some enamel dots to spread around the page as
well as some chipboard word arrow
flair button from past kit, Aztec Dreams and
some cardfetti

 
How cool are the new dip dye tags?
Definitely a fave in my stash!
 

 
 
My next layout is a bit different!
 
 


I used some acrylic paint for the background as well
as torn paper strips and of course, an assortment
of  D-lish goodies!
 
pip berry stem and an assortment of
paper roses for the embellishment cluster.
 I really wanted to add the sweet little resin deer
and enamel dots but they were the wrong colour.
Solution? I coloured them in with alcohol markers!
Such a fun way to alter embellies!
 


 
Thanks so much for taking a look at my projects!
I really hope you have enjoyed them.
Thanks to Amanda and the team for a fabulous six
months. Can't wait to meet
the new team soon!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment