Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sandra Nicholls | Guest Designer Project Share

Today I have the pleasure of showing you the fabulous creations that Guest D-lish Designer Sandra has made to showcase the range of goodies we have available here at D-lish.

Family


Sandra says: I used a Scrap Fx stencil was first with modelling paste in cream.  Then I left it to dry before spraying LSG blue and green spray over top. I then got all of my chipboard and used gesso spray over them to make them nice and white. The chipboard I used was Dusty Attic Lacy Heart Frames and leaves. I then started layering it up with the paper doily first then the photo. On the left side, I placed some muslin and layered the flowers and same on right side. Then used a spray glue and added some micro beads. Flowers used were Green Tara; Azaleas in white and rose, cherry blossoms white and mini white flowers. The paper is Blue Fern studio.

Dreamcatcher


Sandra says: I have had this black tray in my scrap room for about 18months waiting for the perfect project. I also love dream catchers and Dusty attic has this one which is perfect for this project. I started by adding the Lemoncraft paper to the tray and adding a stencil over the top of it for texture.  I let that dry and added colour, glitter and gesso to it. All of the Chipboard I used is Dusty attic, which are leaves, Beautiful (just the way you are), arrow circle and small hearts. Again I sprayed them all with white gesso. The hearts then got painted with a pink, blue and gold paint. Then when dry some glitter was added. I then layered the flowers, leaves and feathers in the corner. Now the dream catcher: I randomly painted it using a pink, blue and white paint. When it was dry I stamped over it, then the feathers received a coat of crackle paint over top. When the crackle paint was dry, I used a white pen to add the middle of the feathers and then used a white ribbon to let it hang off the tray. Flowers used were Green Tara; Azaleas Pink and mini flowers.
My daughter loves it!

Hope you have been inspired by Sandra's gorgeous projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment