Friday, September 18, 2015

Mothers Day 2015 | Sue Plumb

Hello again everyone! It's Sue here with you today to share another of my D-lish creations for September.

With so many new & restocked flowers arriving last month, I thought it was time to create something gorgeous and girly to showcase some of the beautiful blooms available from the D-lish Scraps store. And I thought what better to pair with flowers than a (rare) photo of me with all my kids looking and smiling in the same direction (no easy feat!)

Here is what I came up with...


As you can see, it's bursting with all sorts of D-lishous goodies! 

Pictured below are a flair button from the Woodgrain Hashtags set; Cherry BlossomsCosmos DaisyForget Me NotFreckled Fawn paper clipglitter washi tape.



So many of my personal favourites here in this cluster - Sequin bowroseswood veneer heart; gold foil doily; pearl cabochon heart; Forget Me Nots; mint stamens. There is also a flower from the Little Birdie - Boutique Elements (Strawberry Fields) pack, which I have altered by colouring the bead in the middle gold with a paint pen. I used the same pen to colour the wood veneer heart also. (I highly recommend paint pens for altering wood veneer pieces - it glides on like butter and the colour looks great!)



Here you can see another flower from the Little Birdie - Boutique Elements (Strawberry Fields) pack which has been altered with paint pen, alongside an altered wood veneer heart arrow from the Wood Veneer Arrow Set. Also pictured is some gold punchinella; a rose; an Oriental Lily and more mint stamens



So there you have it - my ode to flower power! Perfect to welcome spring. Papers and die cuts used by Kaisercraft.

I hope you will join me again tomorrow for my final share of my term with D-lish Scraps. Until then, why don't you pop by and visit the D-lish Scraps Facebook group The Scrap Suite HERE and check out the current Cyber Crop. There are some fabulous challenges to get your mojo going and prizes for each one up for grabs.
Happy scrapping! X

No comments:

Post a Comment