Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mini album....by Sonia

Hi Everyone! I'm back with another design team share :)
This time it's a 4x6 mini album. 


Some things are definitely worth a mini album!
I reinforced the hole-punch before I popped the album ring on just to make sure it doesn't rip easily.
Lots of D-Lish goodies worked perfectly for this.
Flair is a given :) and Journal-Its scattered throughout.
I painted a Dusty Attic chippy 'cos who doesn't love a star camera, right?


Washi tape is versatile and this heart washi is a little skinnier which is fun to use. I love these resin buttons - I definitely don't use these enough.
I also added a bitty bag as part of my layering, something I often do.



I love this wood veneer because it's quite thick. The script is gorgeous and I messily placed some coloured muslin behind it to make the word pop even more. 
I placed a few enamel dots on this spread, in varying colours and sizes.


Oh, and this is my favourite thing - these dip dye printed tags. I used it as a spot for my journaling ad added some twine. You can purchase the tags without the words. Swoon!


Thank you for popping in to see my creations. I've had a great time making them :)

1 comment: