Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Memories are made of THIS.. by Carol

Well hello and welcome back.

This is not only my last post for this month but for D-lish.
 Yes it is the end of our term as the members of the current Design Team. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Amanda and all the wonderful and very talented girls on the team. 
Its has been a real pleasure to be part of it.
I hope that I have been able to bring you some inspiration during my time here.
Now for the post.

This pic is from a photo shoot my children gave me a a gift for 
Mothers Day a few years ago now.


Stenciling and then lots of dark red paint with a touch of yellow and then more stenciling.
To finish off the background I added splashed of all the colours.
I embossed the title in the dark red.
I will add the list of products at the end of the post.



I coloured the doilies gold and WOW!! they look amazing against the red.
The black die cut leaves also have the same gold on the edges of them.
I changed a couple of the flowers to gold, 
you can see how the one in the centre of the pic turned out.

 


There are a couple of gold flairs peeking out of the clusters.
I tried to keep the flowers in the same colours as I used in the background.
 love the heart sting chippy and on this layout I inked one black and
 randomly adhered some gold micro beads then popped it onto the photo.




The cogs were also embossed and to finish them I rubbed some gold on the edges.
Lots of layers of clocks ( fussy cut) cogs and tickets.


The Scrap FX stems were inked in black and I adhered some
 Micro beads to the flowers on the stems.
There's that heart stem again, gorgeous.

The list of D-lish goodies
Scrap FX Flowers grasses  chipboard

Well thank you all for the wonderful support over the last 6 months.
Please stop by and check out The Scrap Suite because this
is my last month and I would love to see what you come up with
for my cyber-crop challenge, its a little different.

I will be around and keeping watch for all your wonderful creations,
so till then 
keep on scrapping

Carol xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment