Saturday, September 5, 2015

Meet Sandra Nicholls | Guest D-lish Designer

Today I get to introduce yet another fabulous creative in the D-lish Scraps Guest Designer line up. Meet Sandra Nicholls! 


Where are you from?  Brisbane Qld 
Details of your scrapping journey so far ...  Well I was lucky enough to be on the D-lish creative team last year.  I design for my local scrapbook shop Bella Paperie, I am on the Sketchabilites design team and Fab Scraps design team.
Define your style ...  I love to use lots of different medias and lots of texture.  I find it hard to stay flat on the paper.
Where do you draw inspiration from?  Watching all these talented ladies out there who also love their mix media stuff.
What is your go-to embellishment/s?  I always have to use chipboard.  I can not make a project with out it and have way to much.
What’s your creative ‘trademark’? (something you almost always do)  Use a stencil and chipboard.
When you’re not scrapping ….  I am working at home in my hairdressing salon, which also gives me the freedom to come and go from projects.
What is your greatest achievement?  If you mean in the scrapbooking world,  I was one of the runner ups in last year Card maker of the year.  Personal, marrying my very patient husband and our 3 gorgeous kids
Tell us something fun about yourself!  I am a big kid at heart and don't want to grow up.

Sandra will be back later in the month to show off her D-lish inspired creations, you don't want to miss them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment