Monday, September 14, 2015

Love You (hearts)... by Carol


Hi again and welcome back.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

As I said yesterday I have a very pretty little girly layout to share today.
See the list of all the D-lish goodies I have used at the end of the post.

This is my youngest granddaughter " Eliza " at pre-school.


Distressed the edges and inked them and punched out the edges randomly. I added bits of lace between the 2 layers where I had punched.
I used Gelatos to colour the background and the stamping. The flourish and the title were painted white then I added a layer of  pearl finish paint.



I only had one of these gorgeous flourishes so I cut it in half and added on to either side of the photos.
Lots of layers of fussy cut flowers and the gorgeous doilies.




This is the " other " part of the flourish. I love to add different types of flowers
 or different sizes of the same. You can see the pretty leaves, green and pink, just gorgeous against the roses.




I love this title on a girly layout, just so pretty. I did do some damask stenciling but I have put so many D-lish goodies on this page you can't see them lol lol


How nice are these resin frames? This is the first time I have used them and just
 adding a quote makes them so versatile.  



This is the frame on the layout, gorgeous !! I love that they are not to big.

Now for the D-lish goodies;

Thanks for stopping by and till tomorrow 
keep on scrapping.

Carol xx






No comments:

Post a Comment