Sunday, September 13, 2015

Living the Dream... by Carol

Hi everyone and its so good to be back here again sharing all the gorgeous 
D-lish goodies that I have used to create this layout.
Because there are so many gorgeous little goodies on this layout I will 
list them at the end of the post.

For my first post I decided to do something organic.

This is a photo of yours truly and my hubby in Bali at the zoo with the most beautiful lion cub.

So to start my page I distressed all the edges and stamped a border.
Then on the page more stamping, you can see the bull-rush stamp from ScrapFX peeking out 
from the top cluster and the hash tag stamp.




The title and all the other chippy pieces have been painted but
I left some of the wood embellies natural.


Lots of layers and you can see the strip of  filmstrip washi tape.
I add cutouts or fussy cut out leaves/flowers to poke into the layers
just to add some more interest.


I have a new favourite in the word arrows. I did a double bow of string 
to add some texture. More of the film strip washi tape.
Oh and of course bits of punchinella that was left over from 
my last layout. Don't forget you can colour punchinella to 
what ever colour you need.

I love all the D-lish embellies and I have poked in here and there, yellow muslin, 
flairs, twine, arrows, the gold corners on the photo and a few flowers here
and there..


The gorgeous D-lish Scraps goodies
that I used for the layout;



 Don't forget to have a look at the fantastic cyber crop challenges in the
There are some awesome prizes up for grabs

Till tomorrow when I have a very pretty little girls
layout to share

Carol xx






No comments:

Post a Comment