Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Just Breathe....By Sonia

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with another design team share. 

I've been really pushing myself to try different techniques, tools and products lately and I'm loving it.

Many of you know that Heidi Swapp lost her teenage son recently and I felt deeply for her and her family. She released this free printable - just breathe - in her own handwriting and I was compelled to do something with it. It came in three different sizes and I printed out all three cards.
I misted the cards very messily in different colours. 


This page ended up being a personal reflection on how you want to protect your children.
I wrote on the back of a watercolour PL card and popped it inside a striped Bitty Bag. I also added one of my fave flairs - Splats and Spats. I think I've used them all up :(
I added heart washi tape to the top and bottom of the page.


I used a Posca pen to add circles to the background paper and glued on these gorgeous tiny heart beads along the circles.


Definitely something different from me :)
Thanks for popping in! I'll be back soon with another share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment