Thursday, September 24, 2015

Jane Carrie | Guest Designer Project Share

Well, they say that good things come to those who wait & I am very excited to be sharing my projects here at D-lish.

For my first project I have actually made some birthday cards. I don’t know about the rest of you but I find it hard to come up with male cards. And now I have a 14yo boy it gets even trickier.  A little while back I really enjoyed making some panel cards. Only thing was, they weren’t very practical as teenage cards as mostly they now give money or gift cards. Also, I didn’t like how they wouldn’t stand up if you like to display your birthday cards when you get them.  Enter, D-Lish. The bitty bags & the cardfetti were the perfect match. Then I finished them off with some twine, enamel dots, flairs & washi tape. A little tag to write your message with your money or gift card behind, a stand at the back & all done! These are so easy & love that they are just a little bit different.



For my second project I wanted to match all the lovely bright colours in my daughters quilt with her new black glasses. I had so much fun putting this one together. I have used a Scrap FX hash stamp, some white punchinella, muslin, orange pip berry stems, an arrow clip, butterfly flair, resin frame & bird, an assortment of flowers (roses, carnation & forget me nots), a wooden leaf button & pinkfresh arrows.


Lastly I decided to make a lo using last months JAP kit. Miss M loves my mail almost as much as I do but I will spare you the selfie photo I found on my phone with the straw up her nose! Needless to say, the straw has not found it’s way onto any of my layouts.


I hope you have enjoyed my little offerings & thanks again to Amanda & D-lish.Hope you have a great day..Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment