Sunday, September 6, 2015

An oldie, with Ros

Hi everyone, today I share with you a page 
that I have once again made with a pretty old photo in.


When I first started scrapping I felt the need to only use photos
that I felt were perfect or professional but now I feel more pride in
my pages when I've pulled out an older photo.

I also love that we live in a world where it doesn't matter how
much media or glue I get on my photos.  With scanners
and home photo printers we can always print more and
preserve our precious original prints.


I have decorated this Manilla Shipping tag with some washi tape,


Underneath my photo I have tucked a white Doily and 
so gorgeous Gold Punchinella.
I like to cut my Punchinella in random places to give it
a jagged look.


Around my page is lots of Green Tara Flowers, a Forget Me Not and 
lots of Sequins.


This flower cluster has been finished off with a 


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I will be back tomorrow with my last share as a 
D-lish Scraps Designer.



1 comment: