Saturday, September 19, 2015

40 | Sue Plumb

Hello again D-lish fans! Well here I am for the final share of my term here at D-lish Scraps, so I thought I would indulge myself. Today I am sharing a layout I created featuring a photo from my recent 40th birthday celebrations. And as the layout was about me, I used some of the things that make me happy when I create! 

Here is what I came up with...


The background was created using a mix of Dylusions ink spray and Heidi Swapp Color Shine on a Heidi Swapp paper. Once dry, I had fun adding lots of luscious layers.

Here you can see - Freckled Fawn wood chip arrow word; silver spot tissue paper and teal chevron tissue paper (both from Just Add Paper kits); glitter washi tape; 2 printed washi tapes; silver punchinella; grey hand-dyed muslin; teal paper doily and sequins (from the loose pastel mix).

Yes. That really is 10 different D-lish products packed into that small space!



Here are the same layers again, topped with another Freckled Fawn wood chip arrow word. (I inked all the wood pieces I used on this layout with black ink.)



How stunning is this printed veneer butterfly? (I couldn't have a layout with so many of my favourite things without adding at least one butterfly.) You can also see one of the areas where I stamped using the Scrap FX Hash Stamps. The 'celebrate' word is from the Journal It's Cardfetti - His Birthday sheet.



Another Cardfetti word here, as well as a journal spot and flair button from this month's 'Take Flight' Just Add Paper kit. (Despite the full kit being sold out, there are still many extra Kit Bits including the flair set, available in store HERE) Also pictured is one of my fave (ever) Wood Veneer Stars



Thank you so much for stopping by today, and for all the lovely feedback I have had from the D-lish customers during the past 6 months. It really is greatly appreciated.
And to Amanda and my fellow Design Team gals - thanks for your friendship & support during our term, it has been a pleasure and an inspiration working with all of you.
(I won't be going too far though - I will always be a D-lish customer and will see you in the Scrap Suite!)
Thanks again, happy scrapping! X

8 comments:

  1. Love all the different pieces and the colour is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different pieces and the colour is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra, I really enjoyed this one! X

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning page, as always, & you'll be missed greatly here! So talented! - but I'll be following ur personal blog for more inspo tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning page, as always, & you'll be missed greatly here! So talented! - but I'll be following ur personal blog for more inspo tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Amanda! You are the sweetest! X

      Delete
  5. Totally love this! The punchenella is fabulous! Stunning page! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete