Saturday, August 15, 2015

Simply Us... by Carol

Hi everyone.
This is my last post for this month.
Have you  worked it out, I love all things girly and this layout is really girly.
This is my youngest granddaughter" Eliza " and my Mum,
 lovingly called " Little Nanny "
I don't think I have seen bigger smiles ever.

I just love everything D-lish  


How stunning are these colours together? Tearing your papers is really in at the moment so I started by tearing my papers vertically and then added some black lace between the layers.
Texture paste and black stamping and the other colours courtesy of my Gelatos.



Scrap-FX chipboard is evident on this layout in the form of the Heart-Strings in hot pink which are my favourite chippy piece. The reedy clusters hanging upside down from the flowers cluster is also from  Scrap-FX


This is such a simple but very cute title compliments of Scrap-FX.
Green Tara Cherry-Blossoms and D-lish Roses



I popped a little Sequin-Bow under this cluster. You can see RosesDusty Attic blooms,

I love this little heart from Scrap-FX. You can see that all the chipboard has been inked with black Archival ink. Finished off the heart with a couple of D-lish Roses.

Well that all from me this month and sad to say, next month will be my last as a 
Design Team member so 
I better get working on something special.
 I love seeing those beautiful layout you all create for the Cybercrop Challenges each month
Can't wait to see you in the The Scrap Suite on Facebook.

Till next month
keep on scrapping
Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment