Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Little Photographer by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I'm back with my first share for this month. The recent Superstar JAP kit was very popular indeed and I loved it. I'm big on all shades of blue at the moment.

My 7YO daughter is growing up fast (too fast) and I can see her personality shining through. She definitely likes the (stereo)typical girl stuff like nail polish and fashion. But really dislikes anything Frozen, Disney princesses and anythiny too pink.

Many would say this layout about her love for photography is quite masculine and I guess in some ways, it is. But it also reflects my girl. Anyone with both boys and girls in their family would understand that they influence each other and that there is a different dynamic when there is only girls or only boys in the family.

I'm happy to say that this layout is one of my daughter's favourites.


I created the background with Gelatoes and paint. I bordered the photo itself with blue patterned paper and then added papers and embellishments in black and grey.

As you can see, I added almost an entire pack of monochrome journal its! I machine stitched through most of them quite messily using black thread and stamped on some of the journal it cards.


I then added some black embellishments to complete the layout including:


Thanks for joining me today. I'll be back tomorrow for another share!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, its a stunning page, love all the black with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, its a stunning page, love all the black with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete