Sunday, August 23, 2015

More D-lish Goodness

Hello!
I have another round of projects
showcasing the totally delish products
 
Like a lot of D-lish shoppers, I too
added some punchinella to my shopping cart.
Here I used it to matt my photo.....
 
 
 

 
I love all the resin pieces in the store.
Some of my fave are these sweet little birds
They are so versatile and fit any layout theme.
I added a sweet flair button
You know, I love those gorgeous designs!
 
 

 
 
A cute little wooden peg
for a touch of whimsy and my
Endless Summer layout is complete!

 
 
 
I also worked on a mixed media canvas.
I used many varieties of flowers.
Amanda has a very impressive array of paper flowers
in the store. You can browse them here
 
 
I usually start of my mixed media designs by
adhering all the embellishments to the canvas.
I then give everything a coat or two of gesso then add
layers of pint and mists for a perfect colour match.
 
I used some wood veneer cages
as well as a bird's nest charm to carry on the theme.

 
 
I used stamping and small micro beads as well
as heat embossing for added texture.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by
to look at my projects!
 
See you next month!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment