Friday, August 14, 2015

Mischief Maker... by Carol

Hi there,  I'm so happy to see you back again today.

This month's Inspiration Board is a stunner and if you haven't submitted a layout for this months challenge then have a look I think you will be like me and love it.
Its not to late, come on give it a go. August Inspiration Board

These are photos taken at my youngest son's 21st birthday party last year.

You can always rely on the older sibling to make the party a memorable one.
These photos are just priceless and Im sure they never thought I would scrap them... WRONG !!









Love this board, love the colours and the sketch is just brilliant.





Scrap-FX chipboard cogs embossed and edges inked with distress inks.
I used a few flowers on this layout which is nothing new for me. You can see
Azaleas from Green Tara, Magnolias in blue and apricot, Mini flowers from Green Tara in rust.



I love my new toy, my MoTEX writer, it might make me journal a bit more on my layouts.
Its a little hard to see on this pic but I added a chipboard Heart from Scrap FX scribble heart pack.
I used scrap FX  flourish and ran it horizontally on the bottom and the top of the photo.



You can just see the top of the large heart doily peeking out from behind the top of the cluster.
Some pearls and the metal hearts and some fussy cutting finished this cluster around the 
beautiful D-lish embellishments


Fussy cut out some butterflies and flowers out of some left over papers. Oh I nearly forgot some flowers, the Sweet-Petites and Sweetheart-Blooms both in light blue.



I stencils a chandelier on the background which I took from the mood board. heaps of layers all with punched edges and another little butterfly.


This is a better photo showcasing the ScrapFX heart and a little of the ScrapFX title.


Well I hope you enjoyed my layout created from this months 
inspiration board.
Till tomorrow
keep on scrapping

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment