Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Melbourne @ Night by Sonia

Hi everyone!

I'm back with my final share for this month. And I'm back with the blues again! :) I really enjoyed putting this one together. I notice that I instinctively go for a grid layout and here it is. 

I used leftovers from the Superstar JAP kit with the addition of few goodies from the store.


I love using bags as I often hide my journaling these days. I jotted a few things about our overnight city stay on a Journal It card and pop it inside.


I added the viewfinder die cut just to break up the grid formation a little and of course the gorgeous blue muslin adds some texture. These splat flair buttons have been super fun to use.


I painted this Dusty Attic phrase and then heat embossed it sparingly with Metallic Melts. I finished it with a title and some blue and white washi tape.


I've had a great time making these projects and sharing them with you here at D-Lish Scraps.

1 comment: