Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lauren Tomececk | Guest Designer Project Share

D-lish Scraps held a design team call a number of months ago and I had to apply because I love their products so much. Whilst I didn't get a spot on the team I was invited to be a guest design team member and this is my month! :)

My first project uses a photo I've already scrapped, which isn't something I do often, but I love it and I needed a black and white photo to suit the colour scheme of the layout. I like the clean design of this one and the D-lish scraps embellishments really help to lift the piece.


From D-lish Scraps I have used: Mixed Leaves - White (LOVE THESE!), SFX - Cherish Mini, Washi Masking Tape - Hello Beautiful, Coloured Paper Doilies - Black, Heirloom Flower - Black, Mini Heirloom Flower - Yellow, Flair - Make a Wish, Wildflowers - Saffron, Mini Roses - Yellow, Rose Pack - Yellow, Bitty Bags - Rainbow - Chevron. The yellow sequins are from an old monochrome kit I had too.

 My second project took a very different direction. I was initially going for a similar clean look, but the layout just wasn't working so I covered the whole thing in gesso and started over, ending up with a much messier design.


From the D-lish Scraps store I used: SFX - Delight Mini, Washi Masking Tape - Hearts, 25mm Glass Cabochons, Mini Heirloom Flower - Black, Flair - Love Notes, Wild Rose - While, Wild Rose - Aqua, Wild Rose - Coral, Rambling Rose - White. The blue muslin and sequins come from an old Just Add Paper kit I had.



Even though we only needed to create two projects I just couldn't help myself and also created these two Birthday tags. It's always good to have some extra cards or tags on hand for those last minute birthday gifts.


From the D-lish Scraps store I used: D-Lish Dots - Ombre Purple, Washi Masking Tape - Hearts, Rose Pack - Blue, After 5's - Lilac/Aqua.

Thanks, Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment