Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Laugh | Sue Plumb

Hi D-lish fans! It's Sue back with you again today sharing another of my creations for D-lish Scraps.

Today, I stuck with something more traditional and created a layout featuring a photo of my daughter and I. I love that this photo caught us in a candid, playful moment and I don't care that it is technically imperfect. It captured our moment together. And that is what is important.


I used some Kit Bits from the previously released 'Peach Kisses' Just Add Paper kit on this layout. All the pieces from the (still available) Journal Pack were used, and also one of the coordinating Flair Buttons (also still available). They were just right to include on this layout, along with a bit of honest journaling to my girl.


Also pictured in this cluster is a paper doily in dove grey; a white Forget Me Not and an apricot Magnolia

I used a second journal spot and apricot Magnolia on my layout, but this time paired it with a white Wildflower. I also added some D-lish Dots (from the Ombre Orange pack). 


The final centrepiece flower I used on my layout was a stunning Green Tara Azalea in Blush. Tucked in beside it is a white Lilly and a gorgeous Wood Veneer Deer, along with more D-lish Dots and grey doily.
Papers used are by Amy Tangerine; Dear Lizzy; and Pretty Little Studio.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to dig into your own stash of D-lish goodies (or even shop for more! hehe) If you are looking for something to do with all those embellishments, make sure you check out the D-lish Scraps August cyber crop challenges in our Facebook group The Scrap Suite. You have a whole month to complete the challenges, so plenty of time!
I'll be back again tomorrow for my final share this month. Happy scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment