Friday, August 21, 2015

DIY Frames

 
 
Good Morning D-lish fans!
I have a small DIY project to
share with you all today.
 
I love anything DIY, I love decorating my
house and adding small touches using paint and
accessories. Sometimes, I like
to add something I have upcycled or
created myself. This project is a little bit of both.
 
Here it is......
 
 
 
I had these beautiful Baroque style frames I
found at The Reject Shop. I decided to dig them out
of my stash and team them up with the
gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio UITC Gold rub-ons
I do have an obsession with all things gold and copper right now!
 
 
 
 
 
I simply transferred the gold rub-ons to
some Bazzill cardstock - yep, it's that easy!
 
 
 
I repeated the theme across three frames.
Altering one in size and they were ready to
hang on the wall!
 

 
There you go - a little
DIY project for you all to try.
It's so simple and quick and you have a custom
piece ( or three ) to show off in your home!
 
See you tomorrow for more DIY!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment