Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Beach Babe | Sue Plumb

Hi everyone! It's Sue here again today for my final share with you this month.

Today I am sharing a layout that is my take on this months 'Two Hearts' Inspiration Board challenge.
First, here is a reminder of the board...

{Remember that all the colours must be used AS IS, the sketch is optional}

And here is my take on it...


I loved the colour combination of this board, and although I did borrow a couple of elements from the sketch, the main inspiration behind my layout was obviously the heart theme. (Of course I had plenty of embellishments from the D-lish Scraps store that fit perfectly.) It also helped that my little miss was wearing her heart shaped sunglasses in this photo!

In the cluster pictured below I used a silver foil paper doily'Hello' wood veneer (which I lightly inked with white ink); washi tapesglitter washi tape; and a tab from a Journal Its pack.


Here again is more silver doily; washi tapes; another Journal It; and a gorgeous big pink Freckled Fawn paper clip.
I really love how versatile washi tapes are - perfect for adding a quick splash of colour or extra layering without going to the trouble of cutting paper - just rip & stick!


Also used was a flair button from the 'Which Way Words' set (possibly my favourite set EVER); a pink polka dot heart button; and a wood veneer heart (also inked with white ink).
Papers used were by Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Shimelle for American Crafts; and Echo Park.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that you will play along with the current Inspiration Board challenge if you haven't already. Up for grabs is a huge $30 store voucher to one lucky winner, and also next month's new release Just Add Paper kit to another.
Make sure you are visiting the blog regularly to see what the other amazing D-lish Designers have to inspire you.
Til next month, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment