Saturday, August 8, 2015

A little thing call happiness, with Ros



It was my turn in July to set one of the challenges for the D-lish Scraps
cyber crop and I decided to make a canvas.

My challenge is Anything Goes, and as the name
suggests, you can do anything.  
Help us celebrate D-lish Scraps birthday by making
anything you choose, as long as it has D-lish Scraps goodies.

Here's a few close ups of my canvas.



Lots of gorgeous D-lish Scraps flowers, some Hand Dyed







A Resin Frame which I have painted with
liquid gilding and a Printed Wood Veneer butterfly.


The quote in the middle is some rub ons by Pinkfresh
Studios.  I have used the clear inside from the Cameo DIY kit 
over top of this.  It fits perfectly in the Resin Frames.



Hope you can join us.  You have just under a week to get
your entries in and there are 3 other challenges
as well as a kids challenge,





No comments:

Post a Comment