Monday, August 10, 2015

A canvas by Sonia

 Today's share is inspired by the this month's Inspiration Board.



I love the inclusion of silver in this board. It really brings everything together.

I put together this canvas - it was actually a second attempt! My first was much to be desired. I sprayed red ink and let it drip down the canvas. Yes, it looked like dripping blood :( So on with the gesso again and a new start!

I loaded it with gorgeous flowers from the store, over hand-dyed muslin, a doily and a striped bitty bag.


I used a bottle cap DIY kit for the first time and kept it very simple. The kit comes with flattened bottle caps and epoxy resin seals that adhere perfectly over the top. I added a tiny phrases to the cap before I sealed it.


I also added some on-trend punchinella! This stuff is gorgeous to play with.I'm also in love with using these tiny heart beads on creations at the moment.

Other D-Lish Scraps goodies used include:


Hope you enjoyed it. I'll be back tomorrow for my last share for the month.

1 comment: