Friday, July 10, 2015

You Are My Sunshine .... by Sonia

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with another layout share.

This page was inspired by Monica's gorgeous colour challenge for the June Cybercrop.

I love using bright colours with pops of black so this was super fun to create.



I began with a 5x7 red bag and built my layers using Monica's colour palette.

I love the camera craze at the moment. I added this gorgeous camera flair button and some camera washi tape :)


I enjoy creating clusters. The 'smile' is from the monochrone journal packs and the star clip is one of my favourite clips. I have them in several colours.


My layout wouldn't be completed without some wood veneer.

I decided to use enamel dots in several different colours, something I don't normally do but I think it came up a treat.


Hope you enjoyed my share today. Happy scrapping!


1 comment: