Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tanya Warren | Guest Designer Project Share


Hi all, I am so excited to be here today as a guest designer for D-lish Scraps.
I have produced two pieces with stuff from my D-lish Scraps stash.
For my first piece I wanted to use a pattern paper piece as I don't use much as my base piece.
 

I lightened the page up with some gesso then added stencilling with some modelling paste.
I added Tinby metallic melts over the wood veneer frame piece.
I dripped some sprays around the stencilling.

 
I love all the flowers that D-lish Scraps has available. In this cluster I have used Gardenias, Cosmos daisies, Alder daises and Wildflowers.
Also I have added some resin roses and a heart cabochon.


I used a paper doilie and added a cute little resin butterfly.
To finish off the piece I added some red sequins just to tie all the colours in.


For my second piece I wanted to use a white page and to build up my background. This style is starting to be my favourite way at the moment.
  

For the background I used Scrap FX random dots stencil, then some gelatos as a water colour and added that over the top, finishing off with some drips of dylusion spray.
I wanted to use a colour that would pop against the black and with some of the D-lish embellishments being a brighter green, it worked well with the black.

 
I didn't want to over power with the black in the flowers so I only added one Daisy as the centre piece and then Forget Me Nots, Carnations, resin roses and a resin big bloom also into the cluster.
I also added a cute little sequin bow with a love heart flair.
Chipboard piece 'friend' is from the word sheets, and I added some chalk ink over the top.


Behind the photo I added some tulle and a bitty bag.
To finish off I added some Wordfetti to give the piece some light journaling.

Hope you all have enjoyed my pieces, which I enjoyed making for D-lish.

Tanya

2 comments: