Sunday, July 19, 2015

Superstar | Sue Plumb

Hi D-lish fans! Its Sue here with you for my final post this month, and today I am sharing my take on this month's awesome Inspiration Board Challenge.

Here is a reminder of the board...


And this is my take on it...


I started this layout being inspired by the colours of the board, and also used the sketch, which I turned over on its side to suit my photo. Most of the embellishments came from this month's "Superstar" Just Add Paper kit. (Which sold out in record time, but there are still some extras from the kit available.)

I even used the kit tag as my layout title, which I attached using the Freckled Fawn arrow clip...


I love layers! Here you can see I have layered a lime green paper doily with the diecut viewfinder, flag, flair button and even the raffia packaging from the kit...


To compliment the contents of the kit, I also used some green D-lish Dots and my favourite wood veneer stars from the store...


Also used on this layout was my Motex tape writer, and lime Motex tape. The papers used were a mix of Pink Paislee; Studio Calico; and Shimelle for American Crafts.

To go along with this month's special 6th birthday Cyber Crop, which is being held in The Scrap Suite all month long, you can also find some amazing specials in the store! (But you will have to hurry, stocks are limited and the sale finishes TODAY!)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment