Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Love you to the Moon and Back...by Carol

Hi everyone and welcome to my last post for this month.
This is a photo of my gorgeous daughter-in-law " Laura " taken a few years ago.
I decided to use this months stunning Inspiration board.
I love the idea of the stars, moon and thought this photo was perfect.


I stencils stars with impasto and then used ink to colour the background and then used Texture paste to add some more white stars . I stamped with D-lish Scraps stamp Hash tag and navy Archival ink onto the background. With some paint that I used on the chipboard I added the paint spots. 
The 2 Paper-Doilies I inked to get the right colour.

This is this months mood board, how gorgeous is it !!
I love the colours and the composition of the sketch and I used the 
 " love you to the moon and back" as my title.



 I absolutely adore the Scrap FX love frame. I painted it then to make the word love stand out, as I want to use it as part of my title I covered it with glitter. The YOU was some left over Thickers that I added glitter to. I already had the little black and white sticker in my stash.



Just a little close up of how the whole title came together using different items.



I know this mood board was a male orientated one but I have to add my flowers so
 of course D-lish Scraps Store has a wonderful collection of flowers.
I used the beautiful Green-Tara flowers with Boutique-Elements SymphonyShabby Chic and 
Oriental-Lillies which I inked to match the colours of the layout.


The Scrap-FX Dandelion hearts are gorgeous and for this layout I painted them, 
 added glitter just to the hearts on the ends. 
Lots of layers and some little words poked into 
the layers.


I had two photo that I wanted to use so I printed this one small enough so I could 
fussy cut it out to add to the cluster of D-lish flowers. More of the gorgeous
Green Tara and Boutique Elements flowers and Boutique-Elements---Serenade-Bisque one too.
I inked some of the Tulle with distress ink and added that to the layers for another texture.

I hope this might have inspired you to try this months Inspiration Board. 
Till next month

keep on scrapping
Carol xx






2 comments:

  1. Love your background and the two photos, its a fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete