Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just Add Paper inspired canvas .... by Sonia

Today, I'm sharing something different - different for me, that is!

I definitely stepped outside my comfort zone and dove into creating a canvas. I used the mood board as inspiration and the embellishments in the current Just Add Paper kit.



For the background, I watered down two tones of blue paint and messily painted. I then used a star stencil to add some stars with texture paste.

I then used the viewfinder die cut as a stencil and applied it with navy ink. Once this was done, I finished covering the viewfinder die cut with navy ink and added it to the canvas.

The remainder of the pieces added to the canvas are all from the JAP kit except for the navy banner patterned paper.

It's a simple canvas but I'm really happy with it and my son is happy to showcase it in his room! That makes me happy :)

Thank you for joining me this month. I've had a great time creating and sharing these projects with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment