Wednesday, July 22, 2015

 
 
Hello D-lish fans!
Today, I want to show you this
little mixed media tag I created in my studio.
I started with a blank tag then added a layer of gesso, then
I coated the gesso with blue gelatos.
After, I added builder's mesh then streaks of acrylic paint,
finishing it off with spots of  heat embossing.
 

 
I added some gorgeous medium roses as well
as mixed leaves in grey and white. I cut out some
leaves from coloured tulle and added streaks
of paint to them.
I used a paper doilie  as a border, turning it
backside up to really use that
gorgeous texture.



 
The beautiful chipboard bird, nest, branch and butterfly
Beautiful, quality chipboard that is perfect
for use in mixed media projects!

 
I used the coloured tulle to make a sweet
little flower to add to my embellishment cluster.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment