Tuesday, July 21, 2015

For My Deer....

 
Good Morning D-lish fans!
Two of my absolute favourite things in
the D-lish Scraps store are the beautiful
Raw Veneer and the stunning Flair Buttons.
I gathered a few of them to play with some girly colours!
 
I have these fun photos of all my kids
and I knew I had to use some of the playful designs
in the D-lish range for this layout!
 
 
 

I teamed up a gorgeous wood veneer deer with a super
cute and fun flair button from the love doodles set.
A cute little resin heart adds a little bit of texture.
 
 
 
Of course, I couldn't scrap a layout without adding
my latest obsession - anything Pinkfresh Studio
Amanda is one of the few stockists of this amazing manufacturer,
Here, I added a sweet little veneer - envelope
How cute are they??
 

 
 
I have a few raw veneers in my stash, so I added a little
The sentiment strips are part of the amazing
Wordfetti  sets - I love these!!!
 

 
 
I really love this paper  - Citrus Bliss by Pink Paislee - and thought
it went really well with these fun, whimsical embellishments.
 
I made a couple of cards to match my layout - something I have
been trying to do all year. I have quite a card stash now!
 
For this card, I have used a Wordfetti strip
and another gorgeous flair button.
 
 
My next card, features another sweet deer and more of those
yummy Wordfetti strips!

 
Thanks so much for dropping by
and taking a look at my projects!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment